Monday, June 8, 2009
1. Soak sour smelling dishcloths and sponges in water and baking soda solution
2. Remove scuffs from vinyl flooring. A little baking soda on a damp sponge will make them disappear right away.
3. Use a solution of water and baking soda to clean and deodorize the inside of your microwave.
4. Sun-burn solvent - To relieve minor burns (such as a sun burn), use baking soda and water.
5. Oil and grease -- stained clothing washes out better with baking soda added to the washing water.
Posted by greatestclean at 6/08/2009